Brazil aesthetic equipment market expansion accelerating with rising obesity, increasing disposable income, supportive government policies, and rising adoption of aesthetic technologies. Historical growth drives competitive advantage, R&D spurs innovation, diversity, and affordability in Brazil’s aesthetic equipment market.
NEWARK, Del, Oct. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — As per Future Market Insights’ latest industry analysis, the valuation for the Brazil aesthetic equipment market was around US$ 1.8 Billion in 2022 and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 15.5% over the forecast period, with an estimated valuation of US$ 8.6 Billion in 2033.
Aesthetic equipment is necessary because it helps individuals improve and boost their self-confidence. Aesthetic equipment is used in minimally invasive therapies to improve a person’s physical appearance by combining healthcare and beauty services with lasers or other energy-based technologies. These devices are used in various applications, including skin tightening, photorejuvenation, facial skin resurfacing, hair removal, cellulite reduction, tattoos and pigmentation, vascular lesions, acne and acne scars, etc.
Request Your Sample Report for more insights into the Brazil Aesthetic Equipment Market:
The historical growth of leading companies is an important forecasting factor for the Brazilian aesthetic equipment market. As the market becomes more competitive, companies with a history of strong growth are likely to have an advantage over newer entrants. These companies can have a larger customer base, better brand recognition, and a more established distribution network, giving them an advantage in the market. By increasing investment in Research and Development, manufacturers could develop new technologies that could improve aesthetic equipment’s efficacy, safety, and ease of use. This could lead to greater acceptance of these devices by medical professionals and patients.
Because of Research and Development, manufacturers may market new and innovative products. This could lead to more devices for different aesthetic procedures to meet different patient needs. Increasing Research and Development investment could lead to the development of more efficient and cost-effective manufacturing techniques, resulting in lower production costs. This could allow manufacturers to pass the savings on to consumers, making devices more affordable.
Key Takeaways from Brazil Aesthetic Equipment Market Study:
- Non-energy based aesthetic device is the leading segment as device type. It holds about 88.4% market value share in the Brazilian market in 2022 as people are getting more aware of the risks and side effects associated with invasive cosmetic surgeries, thus significantly increasing the demand for non-invasive and minimally invasive procedures.
- Breast Augmentation leads in applying the Brazil aesthetic medical device with a market value share of around 14.8% by 2022 as breast augmentation is one of Brazil’s most popular cosmetic surgical procedures.
- Body and extremities dominated the Brazil market with a value share of around 44.6% in 2022, owing to the increasing adoption of non-invasive treatments for the reduction of unwanted fat in the arms, legs, and other areas of the body
- In terms of social class, the Class B segment dominated the Brazilian market with a value share of around 42.7% in 2022 as this class predominantly constitutes the middle-income population, and there is higher adoption of aesthetic equipment within this category.
- By end user, dermatology and cosmetology clinics held a share of around 35.8% in 2022 because they provide a wide range of aesthetic procedures and treatments, and they invest heavily in the latest technologies and medical devices to meet the demand of their patients.
- Southeast region held a value share of around 35.5% in 2022. The Southeast region of Brazil has the highest population density in the country, with a huge and expanding middle-class population driving up demand for aesthetic treatments.
“Growing demand for minimally invasive and non-invasive aesthetic procedures, rising public awareness about cosmetic products, and increasing consumer spending on cosmetic procedures are driving the Brazilian aesthetic equipment market,” says Sabyasachi Ghosh Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.
Get the Complete Report Methodology Now! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-report-methodology/rep-gb-17109
Brazil Aesthetic Equipment Market Competition:
Strategic alliances and collaborations are essential strategies within the Brazilian aesthetic equipment market. Manufacturers are forming strategic alliances and collaborations to improve their supply chain and distribution channels, reach new markets, and offer their products to a wider range of customers. This has increased the availability and affordability of cosmetic medical devices in Brazil.
A few examples of strategies acquired by the key players:
- In May 2022, Under an exclusive collaboration arrangement with FixNip LTD, GC Esthetics Inc. introduced an advanced nipple-areola complex (NAC) FixNip NRI reconstructive implant in Europe.
- On 9 April 2019, Merz company launched new Belotero dermal filler products for lips. The product is specifically designed for lip enhancement and treatment of perioral lines.
Key Companies Profiled in the Brazil Aesthetic Equipment Market:
- AbbVie Inc.
- Alma Lasers
- Cutera Inc.
- Silimed Indústria de Implantes Ltda.
- GC Aesthetics
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Hologic Inc.
- Boston Scientific (Lumenis Inc.)
- Syneron Medical Ltd
- Venus Concept
- Genesis Biosystems, Inc.
- POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics GmbH
- Candela Corp.
- Cynosure Inc
- Lumenis Ltd
- Sientra Inc
- Galderma Laboratories
- Merz Pharma
- Teoxane Laboratories
- Suneva Medical
- Anika Therapeutics
Access Exclusive Market Insights – Purchase Now! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/17109
Key Market Segments Covered in the Brazil Aesthetic Equipment Industry Research
- Energy-Based Aesthetic Devices
- Laser-Assisted Liposuction (LAL) Devices
- Laser Resurfacing Devices
- Radio Frequency-Assisted Liposuction (RFAL) Devices
- Power Assisted Liposuction (PAL) Devices
- Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction (UAL) Devices
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Equipment
- Cellulite Reduction Devices
Non-Energy Based Aesthetic Devices:
- Facial Aesthetics Products
- Dermal Fillers
- Botulinum Toxin Injections
- Microderma abrasions/Chemical Peels
- PRP (Platelet-Rich-Plasma)
- Breast Implants
- Buttock Implants
- Facial Implants
- Others Implants
- Skin Resurfacing and Tightening
- Wrinkle Reduction
- Face Lift
- Lip Augmentation
- Acne & Scar Treatment
- Hair Removal
- Body Contouring and Cellulite Reduction
- Tattoo Removal
- Breast Augmentation
- Lower Body Lift
- Upper Body Lift
- Body and Extremities
- Arms and Elbow
By Social Class:
- Class A
- Class B
- Class C
- Class D
- Ambulatory Surgical Clinics
- Free Standing Aesthetic Centers
- Dermatology and Cosmetology Clinics
- Dental Clinics
- Medical Spas and Wellness Centers
- Southeast Region
- South Region
- Northeast Region
- Central-west Region
- North Region
About Healthcare Division at Future Market Insights
Future Market Insights facilitates corporates, government, investors, and associated audiences in the healthcare sector to identify and accentuate vital aspects applicable to product strategy, regulatory landscape, technology evolution, and other crucial issues to achieve sustainable success. Our unique approach to gathering market intelligence equips you to devise innovation-driven trajectories for your business. Know more about our sector coverage.
Sabyasachi Ghosh (Associate Vice President at Future Market Insights, Inc.) holds over 12 years of experience in the Healthcare, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical industries. His curious and analytical nature helped him shape his career as a researcher.
Identifying key challenges faced by clients and devising robust, hypothesis-based solutions to empower them with strategic decision-making capabilities come naturally to him. His primary expertise lies in areas such as Market Entry and Expansion Strategy, Feasibility Studies, Competitive Intelligence, and Strategic Transformation.
Holding a degree in Microbiology, Sabyasachi has authored numerous publications and has been cited in journals, including The Journal of mHealth, ITN Online, and Spinal Surgery News.
Have a Look at Related Reports Covered in Brazil’s Aesthetic Equipment Market:
- Aesthetic Medical Devices Market garnered a market value of US$ 14,000 Million in 2022 and is expected to accumulate a market value of US$ 35,000 Million by registering a CAGR of 9.6% in the forecast period 2022 to 2032.
- Phototherapy Lamps And Units For Aesthetic Medicine Market s currently arguably the most widespread therapy in newborns except few prophylactic treatments. Phototherapy or light therapy is a technique which involves exposing the skin to light sources on a regular basis.
- Brazil Aesthetic Equipment Market enjoys a valuation of US$ 1.8 Billion in 2022 and it is further projected to expand at a CAGR of 15.5% over the forecast years.
- Brazilian Hemorrhagic Fever (BzHF) Treatment Market caused by the Sabiá virus, an Arenavirus. The Sabiá virus is one of the arenoviruses from South America to cause hemorrhagic fever.
- Radiotherapy Device Market is likely to reach US$ 12,895.19 million by 2033. The market is further expected to surge at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period 2023 to 2033.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5,000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube