NEW YORK, Nov. 6, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The food safety testing market size is forecast to grow by USD 9,209.62 million between 2022 and 2027, and the growth momentum will be accelerating at a CAGR of 7.84% during the forecast period. By region, the global food safety testing market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of World (ROW). North America will account for 41% of market growth during the forecast period. Factors such as the increase in the budgetary allowance for food safety in the US and rising concerns regarding foodborne diseases are driving the growth of North America’s food safety testing market. The growth of the market is driven by factors such as the increase in the involvement of government agencies, the growing importance of food safety standards, and the rising demand for analytical instruments in the food and beverage industry. However, changes in food regulations will affect market growth. For more insights on the historic data (2017 to 2021), and forecast market size (2023 to 2027) – Request a report sample
Key Growth Driver
The growing importance of food safety standards is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market. Governments across the world are increasing the stringency of regulations on food products to ensure the safety of consumers. For instance, in Europe, the EFSA has set the maximum level of zearalenone in cereals intended for human consumption to be 75 ug/kg and 50 ug/kg for bread, pastries, and biscuits. Similarly, in India, the FSSAI has published rules and regulations and specified permissible limits for heavy metals in food products. Such regulations are fostering the growth of the global food safety testing market.
The food safety testing market report includes information on the key products and recent developments of leading vendors, including:
- ADPEN Laboratories Inc. – The company offers food safety testing process designed with analytical support which includes routine quality control analysis, FDA/customs detained imported food products analysis, and seafood species identification testing in order to meet industry regulation and compliance.
- Agilent Technologies Inc. – The company offers food safety testing which provides analytical testing at every step along with the supply chain to ensure food safety and quality meet the industry standard.
- ALS Ltd. – The company offers testing, inspection, auditing, and consulting services to dairy producers, food manufacturers, and drink manufacturers for a wide range of food products.
- AsureQuality Ltd. – The company offers poultry feed and egg testing in order to check for nicarbazin, coccidiostats, and anticoccidials compounds.
The competitive scenario categorizes companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, and growth in market share among others. Request a Sample
- By type, the market is segmented into meat and poultry, fruits and vegetables, processed foods, dairy, and others.
- By technology, the market is segmented into rapid and traditional.
- By geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of World (ROW).
- Add credibility to strategy
- Analyzes competitor’s offerings
- Get a holistic view of the market
Grow your profit margin with Technavio – Buy the Report!
- The microbiology testing market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 9.98% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 3,012.8 million. The increasing incidence of infectious diseases and cancer is notably driving the market growth, although factors such as inadequate healthcare services in developing regions may impede the market growth.
- The atomic spectroscopy market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.02% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 2,214.33 million. The increased funding by government organizations for environmental testing and product safety is notably driving the market growth, although factors such as the high cost of advanced instruments and maintenance services will impede the market growth.
What are the key data covered in this food safety testing market report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period.
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the growth of the market between 2023 and 2027
- Precise estimation of the size of the food safety testing market and its contribution to the parent market.
- Accurate predictions about upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior.
- Growth of the market across North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of World (ROW).
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information about vendors.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that will challenge the growth of food safety testing market vendors.
Browse through Health Care Market Reports
Table of Contents:
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Type
7 Market Segmentation by Technology
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Company Landscape
12 Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Originally published at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/food-safety-testing-market-size-to-increase-by-usd-9-20-billion-between-2022-and-2027–north-america-will-account-for-41-of-market-growth—technavio-301977693.html
Images courtesy of https://pixabay.com